All students and faculty/staff at Kennesaw State have carpool options, rules and regulations apply. Please see below for important information regarding carpooling.
- Carpool permits can be obtained at Card Services Center. Prior to visiting the office please be sure to log into Zimride and sign up for carpool. Zimride is found here: http://zimride.kennesaw.edu/
- Carpool decals are first come first served. Once decals run out, carpool options are closed until the next semester.
- When you visit Card Services Center for a carpool decal make sure at least two parties in the carpool are present to sign.
- Failure to display a carpool decal in a valid carpool parking spot will result in a fine. Failure to have a proper parking credential in addition to the carpool decal will result in a fine.
- Carpool hang tags MUST be renewed each semester.
- I understand that should I, or any member of my carpool, lose or otherwise for any reason not have the Student Carpool Program carpool hangtag, a fee of $25 will be imposed to receive a new tag. This includes theft without a police report.
The Card Services Center is located in the Carmichael Student Center. Please direct all carpooling concerns and questions to the Card Services Center. Phone: 470-578-3436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please view the Parking & Transportation zimride carpool webpage