Faculty and staff members may be granted access for any area of the campus to which they need access in order to fulfill their assigned duties. Access is granted by written authorization only from the department chair/head, dean, or vice president (no telephone requests accepted).

Anyone who is requesting office, classroom, file cabinet keys must complete a Key Request Form and fax this form to the campus locksmith at 470-578-2011.

You are responsible for picking up your keys from the Card Services Center located above the Food Court in Suite 219 of the Carmichael Student Center. Keys should not be loaned or otherwise allowed to be used in an unauthorized manner.

Any lost or missing keys should be reported to the campus police immediately at 470-578-6206. Any service calls should be placed with Plant Operations at 470-578-6224.